CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

16 November 2007

Mummy@8weeks~ 2nd Check up~ 13 October 2007~

Mummy and Babah (yeahh.. at last bee agree this) went for 2nd check up on 13/10/2007 at 8pm.. excited oke.. Dr Z pun lom masuk duty lagi.
As usual, mummy have to do urine test, to check my sugar, and timbang berat. Hmm.. still xde perubahan dlm berat badan.. Thanks God!
Then jumpe Dr Z, asked how wuz my bleeding? Emm.. no more bleed. My sickness.. yeahh.. sgt teruk! Dr Z checked my blood presure, still ok.. hurrey!
Then he do scanning. Alhamdulillah, I can saw my little one inside. Still not in complete figure, but I can hear your heartbeat.. rasa mcm nak nangis..!
Dr Z confirmed that my litle one is OK.. In good condition. But still have to continue my duphaston and asid folic.

Dalam hati ini, tak putus2 doa ke hadratNya:
" Ya Allah, Kau lindungilah bayi di dalam kandungan ku ini dari segala keburukkan. Jadikan lah ia sihat dan sempurna. Aminn.."

0 melayan: